Submissions are open to specific studies on techniques, methodologies, progress or findings of preliminary research that focus on South American bioarchaeological subject matters.
Poster subjects in line with the main theme of this meeting, i.e. paleopathology, will be prioritized.
- Submissions along with the authors’ affiliation information must be sent via web PAMinSA VII, before April 30th, 2017. No submissions will be accepted after this deadline.
- Presentation format: Posters should be 85 cm wide x 120 cm high, and the suggested font is Arial 24 or bigger, allowing for easy reading at a distance of 2.5 meters. The poster should include:
- Title / name of author(s) / institution / summary / problem and objectives / methods and results / discussion / conclusions and bibliography
- Institutional and PAMinSA VII logos (download from web site of the meeting).
- We suggest it be written in English.
- Summary submission: The summary should be submitted electronically via the PAMinSA VII website or by email at email@example.com. The printed poster should be given to organizers at the beginning of the meeting.
- Exhibition: Posters will be exhibited every day until the meeting ends. Each poster should be presented by at least one of its authors during the designated day of the meeting, which will be available in the final program.
- Recognition: We intend to recognize those students who present research with a relevant theme and innovate graphic poster design.
For more details on this award please visit https://paleopathology-association.wildapricot.org/page-18175.