This presentation format aims to cover topics that specifically deal with South American bioarchaeological, historical or archaeological contexts that are not considered in the symposia. The research should be problem oriented and in an advanced phase that invites oral discussions aboutnew research approaches, new findings or studies pertaining to major research problems.
Open Sessions Format
- Submissions along with the authors’ affiliation information must be sent via web PAMinSA VII, before May 31th, 2017. No submissions will be accepted after this deadline.
- The submitted works and proposals will be discussed and analyzed by the scientific committee. The authors will be notified via email of their acceptance, rejection, or any requested changes.
- Summaries must be no longer than 300 words (excluding references) in both Spanish and English.
- Title (in Spanish and English).
- Author(s) with their institutional affiliation.
- Five keywords should be included at the end of the text.
- A confirmation email will be sent after your summary is received. Should you not receive a confirmation, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.